Is a staffing agency the best thing for your company?
As a business owner. you may be wondering whether or not using a staffing agency is the best move for your company. When looking for a new employee, you may not want to let go of the reins and let a third party staffing agency do the work for you. But here are the top five reasons why you should let staffing agencies, like Spec on the Job do the work for you!
1. We have vast networks of skilled candidates.
- At Spec on the Job we use networks of both active and passive candidates from our talent networks to ensure you receive the best employees possible. With over 12 locations, we have recruiters looking for the best candidates that will fit your needs and we won’t stop until we find you the perfect fit.
2. You will save time.
- When you figure in the time you spend posting the job, reviewing resumes, and scheduling interviews, it equals up to roughly 22 days. When you place these tasks in the hands of a staffing company, it allows you to spend more time on your business and put the hassle of hiring in the hands of staffing professionals.
3. We understand your job needs.
- Since many recruiters at staffing agencies once held positions in fields your company specializes in, they know the exact needs of your company. At Spec on the Job we provide candidates who are ready to work and satisfy the needs of your company. We want your business to succeed just as much as you, so we connect you with equally driven employees.
4. You will save money.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average cost of a new employee is over $58,000. When you add in the overtime that other employees put in during the vacancy of the position, recruiting costs, and screening and testing costs, that number continues to grow exponentially. With the help of a staffing company, you will have a predictable cost of hiring a new employee.
5. We have credibility and strong relationships with our hiring managers.
- Our recruiters at Spec on the Job work closely with hiring managers to guarantee the best fit possible between employers and candidates. We learn what a hiring manager is looking for and continue to deliver the best candidates to ensure the strong relationships that we keep with our clients.
6. You have a guaranteed hire.
- A majority of new hires don’t live up to the expectations of their employer. After you have spent your time and money on a new hire, you want them to live up to their expectations. Many staffing agencies have guarantees that your new hire will be the best in that position.
7. With a staffing agency, like Spec on the Job you get to try before you buy.
- With temporary staffing, both employers and candidates get to “try” before they buy. If either the employer nor the employee do not see that this is the best fit, then it stays temporary instead of being a permanent deal. We want the fit to be the best possible and want both you and the employee to be happy with the working situation.
8. At Spec on the Job, we allow companies more flexibility in their staffing needs.
- There are various reasons why your company needs more employees and it is our duty to fill those needs. If your company only needs seasonal workers, then staffing agencies can provide that temporary need. Or if your company is experiencing a high volume of work coming in, then your need for more workers can be provided by staffing agencies.
Staffing agencies allow companies to focus more on what you should be focusing on, which is your business. We allow you more flexibility for staffing, by providing temporary staffing solutions that help your business grow. At Spec on the Job, we deliver exemplary service that will help relieve you of your job searching stress!