About Spec On The Job
Spec On The Job is the premiere staffing company focused on serving blue-collar industries. We partner with trucking, construction, and light industrial companies to deliver workforce solutions.
Our clients turn to us when they’re looking for an advantage in hiring qualified workers. We offer a comprehensive screening process, flexible hiring options, and – for our trucking clients – full DOT compliance. We have staff that’s accessible 24 hours a day, we’re 100% customer-focused, and our company is big enough to fill your hiring needs, but small enough to care deeply about earning and keeping your business.
Spec On The Job is ranked by the Triangle Business Journal as one of the top 30 privately-held entities in the Triangle.
Honorable Mention – Better Business Bureau’s 2019 Torch Awards for business ethics.
We launch our newest Core Company Values:
• Team Player
We launch our new company motto:
“Helping our clients get jobs done since 1998.”
• Spec On The Job opens a new branch office in Nashville, TN.
• We launch our current logo:
• Spec On The Job opens a new branch office in Fords, NJ.
• Spec On The Job opens a new branch office in Tampa, FL.
• Spec On The Job opens a new branch office in Durham, NC and relocates its corporate headquarters from Fairfield, CT to the new Durham, NC location.
Spec On The Job launches a new logo:
• Spec On The Job is officially founded in Fairfield, CT. Due to increasing demand for staffing services in the logistics sector, our CEO expands the company’s focus from construction and skilled trades to also include staffing services for truck drivers and other transportation professionals, as well as warehouse and light industrial staffing.
• We launch our first company logo:
• CEO and founder Jude Tallman opens a staffing office – Construction Employment Services, LLC – in Fairfield, CT. The company focuses on staffing construction workers and skilled tradespeople.
Our Core Values
Proactively display initiative and follow-through.
Provide positive support to coworkers.
Willing to listen and accept change.
Act with honesty and accountability.
Strive to exceed expectations.